the Director's Chair...
Things are still busy here at Cemac Southern Ltd.
Both divisions have returned to significant workloads following the Christmas break.
The Cemac Fitout team have commenced work on the following projects;
- Original foods with Apollo Projects
- University Engineering Buildings with Hawkins Construction
- St Albans School with Southbase Construction
- Air NZ Kereru Project with Fletcher Construction
- Telogis with Armitage Williams Construction
- Harcourts with Calder Stewart Construction
- Cashmere High School with Arrow
- Villa Maria (Autex sound panels & shelving) with Armitage Williams Construction
- Ryman offices with Ryman
The Dexion Shelving & Racking team have completed numerous jobs, including the following projects;
- Sunson Asian Food Market
- Fletcher Easy Steel
- Pak N Save; Queenstown, Richmond, Timaru, Dunedin, Riccarton & Moorhouse Ave.
- Halls Transport
- Castle Rock Properties, Long beach Holdings
- Baxter healthcare
- Roofing Industries
- Agrippa Paints
We are also proud to have been able to assist Foodstuffs in Kaikoura to rebuild the shelving in Racking in the New World & Henrys Store after their terrible earthquake.
New this month is the unique and innovative Italian designer collaboration - PlusT. Working with designers from their native country as well as internationally, PlusT are responsible for leading designs in engineered plastic rotational moulded furniture and accessories.
We are delighted that we have this range available for our clients with products that suit both outdoor and indoor, home and commercial use.
We have a wide selection of products available from PlusT and highlighted here are some key pieces we know will be welcomed in the New Zealand market. We will be showcasing further ranges in both furniture, and accessories over the coming months!
New Fabric Range - Blaze
Setting the commercial world alight with its interwoven, multi-coloured yarn and soft texture. This heavy duty commercial Halo branded fabric is suitable for upholstery and screen, and comes in 15 wonderful colours. Shown here on the new Vidak Elements soft seating range.